Wednesday, August 17, 2005

How Much is That Doggie in the Window?

I don't particularly like animals. Most people I know have dogs or cats or fishes or (ahem) rabbits. And, frankly, these pets are pretty cute. Unless you have a big dog. I don't like big dogs at all. "Get off me big dog. You're paws are all up on my suit jacket."

But what if you didn't have a big dog, or a cat, or a fish, or a rabbit -- for that matter?

What if you were the proud owner of this dog:


What IS that thing? THAT cannot be a dog! Who could love that? Why?
It's like one of those tumors they find growing on someone in Kazakastan and it has gone unchecked for so long that the tumor has grown hair and teeth. Or, it could be that one dog from Lady and the Tramp mixed with the Crypt Keeper. Imagine finding THAT thing sharing a plate of spaghetti with your female doggie. Sweet Jesus.

I'm going to need some people to weigh in with other ugly pets they've spotted or owned to put this in perspective.

I just hope I can get to bed tonight...

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2005 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that isn't a dog...that's the Sig Chi cat I boiled senior year. Where did you find its picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home