Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bosom Buddies


From the people that brought you all the other inane news of today, comes a report that Tom Hanks has been named the most trustworthy celebrity in Hollywood. According to Forbes, Mr. Hanks was selected from a list of 1,500 celebrities—a list that actually included Ron Howard.

Ron Howard?

Really?

I’d like to see this list, because I bet it doesn’t include Steven Seagal. I LOVE Steven Seagal. I TRUST Steven Seagal. Would Tom Hanks even know what to do in a terrorist situation?


Terrorist: On your knees, or we’re blowing up the building!
Tom Hanks: But I have to deliver this package!
Terrorist: I said on your knees!!
Tom Hanks: WAIT a minute! Which one of you assholes stole my volley ball? Where’s Wilson? WHAT DID YOU ASSHOLES DO WITH WILSON?

Really, America? We trust a man that acted opposite a volley ball, but we don’t trust the man that starred in movies with titles like Half Past Dead and Today You Die? Sounds a little fucked up to me.

6 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Q. said...

One time, I owed The Government a lot of money (a LOT). I went in the Government office and said, "look, I'm good for it." The Government just kind of looked at me, blank-like. Then I pulled out a promissory note that was notarized by Steven Seagal. The Government was then all "oh, ok... yeah, take the time you need -- we TRUST him."

I mean, that's just a personal anecdote, but it is TRUE.

 
At 9/27/2006 12:23 PM, Blogger M. said...

Other people i trust: Phylicia Rashad, Marc Summers, and that other kid from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

 
At 9/27/2006 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos m! Given all the attention received by Chuck Norris lately, I'm glad you gave SS the recognition he deserves.

But who would win in a fight? Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal? I can't imagine the pony tail would pull it out . . .

 
At 9/27/2006 1:08 PM, Blogger Q. said...

Chuck Norris is basically the biggest pussy I know. One time, I was in NYC and I saw him at a hot dog stand and the vender didn't have any relish. Chuck started crying! Openly weeping, right there in the city of grit.

Chuck Norris: Giant Puss

 
At 9/28/2006 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, was just wondering if you guys know me from anywhere. Do you guys know me in real life?

Appreciate the love on my blog.
--Paul.

 
At 9/29/2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norris or Seagal? Come on. Obviously, Seagal would whip out his guitar and blues-riff Norris to death. Thunderbox would strike little Chuck down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home