Thursday, December 13, 2007

I Hate Baseball

I wouldn't mind seeing the sport of baseball go down in flames. Though I'm not sure what all those people who follow it closely would do with their time. World of Warcraft?

This steroid report is awesome. And by awesome I mean: Really, Miguel Tejada?

"Hello, yes, I'd like to purchase some of your steroids. Who can I make that check out to? Oh, no, you can just send the illegal steroids to my home address using Fedex."

Since we've nixed that crack-cocaine sentencing distinction this week, I say we replace it with this: If you purchase drugs using a check, and then have the drugs sent across state lines (via USPS, UPS, FedEx) to your home address you deserve to go to jail forever. Or maybe consecutive terms of forever. We'll leave it to the sentencing judges' discretion.


John Stossel's Moustache would say: "Give me a break!" And then I'd slap that moustache right off his face. Because roid rage is unpredictable like that. And becasue of moustaches. Mostly.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Passenger 57 said...

Apparently the phrase:"straight cash homey" doesn't apply to baseball players.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home